"Above all else"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Altamonte Springs, FL

I have been working at Synchrony full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you have any experience at all working in call centers, Synchrony is heads above anyplace out there. The list goes on from environment, benefits, pay scale, hours, time off, flexibility, activities at work, cafeteria on site, parking, security at night, training that goes above and beyond, break rooms with free beverages, great people to work with and management that works with you. Yes, there are metrics but how else can a call center environment monitor your progress. As long as you are striving and doing your best, that's all they ask of you. I am not management and this opinion is strickly my own. Try a few of the other centers and come back to Synchrony.

Cons

The information needed to succeed in the job is or can be pretty demanding depending on what contract you are working on but there is availability to move around to other contracts after time spent with the company. The other con goes along with working in a call center which is nights and weekends but again, the opportunity exists to change schedules, days off and weekends after having been employed with them for a time.

Continue reading
  1. "Fantastic In Everyway"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Specialist

I have been working at Synchrony full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits are the best Benefits start day 1 Amazing time off Clear career paths you can go that are endless. Supervisors are exceedingly kind and flexible You leave your work at work. The work home balance is amazing. They give 20k in tuition reimbursement

Cons

I really can't think of any. I've worked there over a year.

2. "Synchrony"

4.0
    Current Employee - Vice President Procure to Pay in Alpharetta, GA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Synchrony full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Strong moves to a more diverse platform of offerings

Cons

Diversity, like most companies, is a struggle at Sr and Exec levels

Discover more reviews about Synchrony.