"VeRy UnOrganIzed and Brutal with the Performance standards."

1.0
    Former Employee - Fraud Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Synchrony full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice looking facility, Nice People around you and friendly Enviroment ! Ultra modern facitlity with cool activities .

Cons

Managers don't know anything and hold employees accountable . Quality assurance is brutal they will fail you on a good call for the smallest thing . Forget bonuses because of the quality assurance team. You can work your butt off but if the quality team gives you a zero you can hang it up for the month. Which a zero could be something as simple as not moving a telephone number or coding something wrong . They preach this is how you learn !!!! But when you are put on a write up they have no flexibility on that ? All write ups stick with you for a year reguarless of how mild the situation is . Managers stand around and have meetings allday. No weekends off no weekend rotation, 2 months to request a sat off in advance or more. Department should be mon-fri but isn't because of unecessary work load . Saturdays you are pretty much cleaning up the store associates messes on applications allday (nothing frd related ).No flexibility in days off most split days no two consecutive days off . Shotgun meetings this needs to be done immeadiatley no time to figure it out . No growth within the company whatso ever ! Also they don't consider that most of there clients are elderly or broken english speakers which makes the job more difficult. Phone system isn't very clear because they monitor every call you take. You get 12 evaluations per month which is overkill most banks only do four to six on a agent. Benefits are not that good you have to meet a $800m deductable most is $ 500 before paying out 80%. You have a 500 balance on a wage card but that still leave $ 300 to pay out . Then what kills me when you go to the doctor its not automatically deducted you have to submit a request ? Very High turnover rate in the department and noone cares. Not sure how the company was when it was GE but I wish I had of known better. Very strict rules no flexibility whatsoever on anything so just know that .

Continue reading
  1. "Wonderful Company!"

5.0
    Former Intern - BLP

I worked at Synchrony

Pros

amazing culture and community involvement

Cons

truly, there were very few cons

2. "Great company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Juan, PR

I have been working at Synchrony full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work I love it

Cons

Nothing there has not been something bad

Discover more reviews about Synchrony.