TOPdesk - TOPdesk employee review | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"TOPdesk employee review"

I have been working at TOPdesk part-time

Pros

They are a very relaxed, young mided company, which makes working in the office really enjoyable. They are very understanding of other commitments i.e. I am a student and they are very flexible with my working hours.
They do not micromanage, but still make effort to keep relationships strong and at an appropriate level within my team. They allow me to draw upon my own initiative and do not restrict me in terms of my ability, e.g. the job I am expected to do is pre-sales calling, but after noticing some inefficient practices within the job, I was able to start my own little project to rectify these. I have also been given the chance to work on marketing projects which will be great for my further employability.

Cons

Our team is split over 2 offices, even though management make effort to integrate the teams, I feel that there is still a divide in terms of working practices and possilby recognition of work.

24 Jul 2018 – TOPdesk Representative

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! Part time work at TOPdesk can really boost the skills on your CV and it's great that you're taking full advantage of this opportunity.

We want to... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Supportive team and flexible work load."

I have been working at TOPdesk part-time

Pros

The office environment it so refreshingly friendly and relaxed . I joined the company quite recently but already feel so comfortable and supported within the office.
    Additionally, as a student, the flexibility the company offers part-time employees has been fantastic.

Cons

The money isn't incredible, but sufficient for the relatively relaxed work load.

Advice to Management

Maybe create a compulsory training checklist. It seems as though people miss out on important training due to sporadic work hours. Perhaps having a checklist will encourage part-time employees to organize relevant training that they may have missed.

24 Jul 2018 – TOPdesk Representative

We're happy that you find the office atmosphere relaxed and conducive to good work. Remuneration is important and rest assured the management team are in consistent dialogue to ensure that we are... More

2. "Awesome Company & Amazing Culture"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Manchester, England
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at TOPdesk full-time

Pros

Very friendly working environment, every one is welcomed with open arms. Many career opportunities! I was a part of the Lead Generation team last year (Part Time) then I was offered a Full Time Consultant Role post graduation. They definitely look after their own here. I'm never leaving!!!

Cons

No downsides of working at TOPdesk.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

24 Jul 2018 – TOPdesk Representative

Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to review, you're obviously an intelligent and thoughtful individual ;-)

No company is perfect but we strive to do our best!

Discover more reviews about TOPdesk.