Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Positive change is starting to happen :)

Sep 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome people who genuinely care about each other and make it fun to be a part of the team. The variety of games keeps the work interesting, and you can get involved in projects at a level that wouldn't be possible in a bigger studio, which is great for personal development and experience.

Cons

Everyone works super hard because they care about the games we make and also our indie dev partners - but it can feel like we are overstretched for resource a lot of the time. I know this is something that's being looked at, and it does need to be addressed if we want to maintain the quality of the games we develop. I'm happy with my pay and also love the fact the bonus has paid out every year, but I know some people feel they aren't paid enough. It sounds like there's an appetite from senior management to address this...will be interesting to see if they do.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Some good things happening

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- good variety of projects - lots of quality people who have worked here for a while that are fantastic to work with - also seems to be some great people joining us, it's nice to see some new colleagues in the studio make a positive impact! - seem to be looking at the benefits package at the moment to make it better

Cons

- pretty much no original development or our own titles - there are a lot of good people leaving (and others joining, but it's still a shame)

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Contractor

QA Analyst

Sep 20, 2021 - QA Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of friendly people to talk to.

Cons

At lot of the employees are underpaid.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Team17 Digital.