"Great Place to Work"

5.0

I have been working at Technology Services Group UK full-time

Pros

Challenging and always busy. Surrounded by a great team.

Cons

Lot of positive changes for the better which could cause employees to be unsettled

Technology Services Group UK Response

March 27, 2020Internal Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted that you are enjoying your time working with TSG and we wish you every success for the future!

Other Employee Reviews

"Perfect First Rung on the Ladder"

1.0

I worked at Technology Services Group UK full-time

Pros

Well set up for young inexperienced people to get that experience and move on to bigger, better things. They pay low compared to market (unless you sit in the Head Office!) and make most out of enthusiastic youngsters. Best thing TSG will ever do is to turn a blind eye to your willingness to progress making you look elsewhere. Salary near doubled only months after leaving due to high transferable skills, hunger to learn and progress and, of course, the low salary when moving on helps to quickly improve your earnings. Confidence boosting and much happier as a result.

Cons

No motivation to stay and progress with business. Total lack of honesty and transparency. If you take the initiative to want to progress you get told "No opportunity within "Dept X"..." only for a position to be created for friends a couple of months later. Hugely demoralising.

Continue reading

"Poor company"

2.0
    Former Employee - Account Director in Solihull, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Technology Services Group UK full-time

Pros

Non. Disordered company / all about the next sale

Cons

Work from home and some of the staff

Technology Services Group UK Response

March 27, 2020Internal Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you felt dissatisfied during your time with TSG and we take on board your feedback. Wishing you all the best moving forward.

Discover more reviews about Technology Services Group UK.