Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

A breath of fresh air

31 Mar 2021 - Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee Benefits are good. Home and flexible working is a new norm but really welcomed! A drive for an increase in employee moral and continued support from middle and senior management has made this company a breath of fresh air.

Cons

Training days need to be booked very far in advance. This isn't a massive con as I guess its good that work keeps coming in! But once booked in they are done and incredibly helpful.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Technology Services Group UK Response

Internal Recruiter

Thank you for your review and feedback, we are really pleased that you enjoy working with TSG and that you feel our approach brings a breath of fresh air. It's great you get a lot out of the trainings, self development is important so we are pleased you manage to get those diarised in with notice. Thank you for your continued contribution to the business and we wish you every success moving forward.

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.self_employ-current

Nice

10 Mar 2021 - KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.self_employ-anonymous in Clemson, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good guys to work with

Cons

None they are really nice

Be the first to find this review helpful

Technology Services Group UK Response

Internal Recruiter

Thank you for your review, we are pleased you enjoy working at TSG and wish you every success moving forward.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Perfect First Rung on the Ladder

15 Oct 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well set up for young inexperienced people to get that experience and move on to bigger, better things. They pay low compared to market (unless you sit in the Head Office!) and make most out of enthusiastic youngsters. Best thing TSG will ever do is to turn a blind eye to your willingness to progress making you look elsewhere. Salary near doubled only months after leaving due to high transferable skills, hunger to learn and progress and, of course, the low salary when moving on helps to quickly improve your earnings. Confidence boosting and much happier as a result.

Cons

No motivation to stay and progress with business. Total lack of honesty and transparency. If you take the initiative to want to progress you get told "No opportunity within "Dept X"..." only for a position to be created for friends a couple of months later. Hugely demoralising.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Technology Services Group UK.