Thames Water - Independant, Confidence, Projects, Research, R&D, Data Analysis | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Independant, Confidence, Projects, Research, R&D, Data Analysis"

Former Intern - Research Scientist in Birmingham, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Thames Water

Pros

independent research responsibilities, good access to equipment and resources. Multicultural, friendly work environment.

Cons

Limited exposure to other sectors within company

Thames Water2019-12-12
  1. "Data reconstruction specialist"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Thames Water

Pros

I am a US citizen and lived in England with a Military husband. I work for the US Federal Service but have to wait for a opening when my husband is transferred between duty stations. I worked a Thames Water until a opening with the US government. I was hired as a temporary employee and this was my first job for a foreign company. My Supervisor and the co-workers were lovely. My duties and goals were well laid out. If I lived in the England I would work for Thames Water again.

Cons

They sprayed regularly for fleas when the office was closed but the darn fleas chewed up my ankles and legs. They didn't bother my co-workers so I assume that the fleas thought I was fresh meat. :-)

Thames Water2017-06-06
  2. "Great atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodley, NC
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Thames Water full-time for more than a year

Pros

A great team of people throughout the business, hard work is often rewarded, and the management are always on hand to support you in any matter.

Cons

Not enough staff to achieve what they want to, and the staff that are there are are pushed to deliver.

Continue reading
    Thames Water2017-02-10

Discover more reviews about Thames Water.