The British Assessment Bureau - I love Mondays! | Glassdoor.co.uk

"I love Mondays!"

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau full-time

Pros

BAB is a fantastically wondrous family run business where you really feel valued and supported. Never a dull day here! Happy to say it's the best job I've had, with the best employers and of course, the best team!

Cons

Mildly repetitive... but if you're weird like me, and enjoy that sort of thing, you'll be fine! Nothing else really aside from that :)

Other Employee Reviews for The British Assessment Bureau

1. "variety"

Current Contractor - Lead Assessor in Weston-super-Mare, England
    Current Contractor - Lead Assessor in Weston-super-Mare, England

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

then main area of enjoyment for me has always been the ability to meet a wide variety of clients.

Cons

sometimes the long journeys especially on a Friday afternoon in the West Country during summer!!

2. "Great support and team culture."

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau full-time

Pros

As an assessor/auditor at BAB covering a large region, it's great to know that I have all the support I need from our head office team on a day to day basis. The job takes you to interesting places and you get to meet a wide range of clients. So, whilst you are working on your own, there's no feeling of isolation. The diary team works hard to make sure that the amount of travelling time is minimised and the superb IT infrastructure that BAB provides is critical in regard to accessing the information I need and in the writing and submission of reports. There's a very strong team culture at BAB with a proactive management team who make every effort to make sure your voice is heard.

Cons

No real downsides in relation to the organisation. The time spent driving and writing reports are the two most challenging areas, however, this is to be expected given the role. BAB have gone to great lengths to address these areas and to provide a positive work/life balance for each member of the audit team.