The British Assessment Bureau - Full-time Auditor | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Full-time Auditor"

Current Employee - Compliance Auditor in Tring, England
Current Employee - Compliance Auditor in Tring, England

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Always busy, always meeting new people, good network of experience and information to ensure you have up-to-date information at your finger-tips, training is available if or when you need it, friendly colleagues who are the end of the telephone and cheer you up every time you phone the office or their mobile phone, great IT help for all problems big or small, and never the same day twice.

Cons

Can be long days and getting stuck in traffic doesn't always help, but not the office's fault - that's life on the road!

Other Employee Reviews for The British Assessment Bureau

1. "I love Mondays!"

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau full-time

Pros

BAB is a fantastically wondrous family run business where you really feel valued and supported. Never a dull day here! Happy to say it's the best job I've had, with the best employers and of course, the best team!

Cons

Mildly repetitive... but if you're weird like me, and enjoy that sort of thing, you'll be fine! Nothing else really aside from that :)

2. "variety"

Current Contractor - Lead Assessor in Weston-super-Mare, England
    Current Contractor - Lead Assessor in Weston-super-Mare, England

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

then main area of enjoyment for me has always been the ability to meet a wide variety of clients.

Cons

sometimes the long journeys especially on a Friday afternoon in the West Country during summer!!