"Oyster, what a vibe!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

Searching for a job is truly a tiring & lengthy process. It is hard to know exactly what you are looking for within a company until you actually see it for yourself. After attending multiple interviews and constantly being told that you don't have the typical 'recruitment/sales persona', I walked through Oysters' doors. Not only was I finally given a chance, but it's one of the best decisions I have ever made. I haven't been working at Oyster very long, but I can honestly say that Oyster is truly about the people and that is the difference! Although recruitment is an extremely tough industry to be in, I love my job and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Cons

We work long and hard hours, however the benefits of working at Oyster make it truly worth the grind!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "One Big Family"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Such a family feel, everyone wants you to do well and succeed. Talent is nurtured and developed.

Cons

None that I can think of!

2. "The company that puts the don in London."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Sittingbourne, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere, fantastic colleagues, inspiring CEO

Cons

If you don't like socializing after work then there is your 1 con

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about The Oyster Partnership.