1. "Excellent culture and environment. Plenty of opportunity to progress career in a number of directions."

5.0
    Current Employee - Programmer Manager in Speke, England

I have been working at The Very Group full-time

Pros

Excellent culture and environment for the most part, with a good set of people at the helm that care. Plenty of opportunity to progress career in a number of directions. Top-notch facilities. Good flexibility offered allowing for a decent work/life balance.

Cons

Ageing core systems and IT infrastructure can limit and restrict ability to implement change/improvements at pace. Very Speke-centric despite operating over multiple sites.

Continue reading

The Very Group Response

April 23, 2020Head of Culture

Hi, I just wanted to say I really loved reading the pros you've called out on here - its great to see the stuff we've been investing in is showing up in your experience. We will take all your comments on board and really appreciate you taking the time to write this review, take care :)

1. "Good company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Remote, OR
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at The Very Group part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good, caring reliable and rewarding company

Cons

Slow progression and not many roles to go to

Continue reading
  2. "Good"

4.0
    Current Employee - Warehouse Operative in Oldham, England

I have been working at The Very Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Chilled environment, Not much pressure from management. Can earn bonus.

Cons

Not always guaranteed full 40 hour week, Can get boring doing the same job.

The Very Group Response

August 4, 2020Employer Brand Manager

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave us a 4* review. Pleased to hear you enjoyed your working environment, and whilst we encourage an environment that everyone feels comfortable and happy in, we love it even more, when our people are challenged and motivated to make things the best they can be for our customers! We'd encourage anyone feeling unchallenged to speak with their line manager to see what new skills and opportunities there may be to step up and own it.

Discover more reviews about The Very Group.