1. "Great Place To Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Team Manager in Derby, England

I have been working at The Very Group full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere to work, great people, fantastic facilities, valuable values, new generation

Cons

At this moment i have no concerns

The Very Group Response

May 15, 2020Employer Brand Manager

Thanks for the positive review, and feeding back that you're enjoying the culture, people, facilities and more in our new site Skygate! Our values are so important to us and at times like these its more important than ever that we are led and guided by them to support our colleagues when they need us most. Good to hear no concerns currently, our ears are always open to hearing about suggested improvements so we that we can build a great place to work for our people so please keep us posted as you spend more time at the new site. Have a great weekend!

1. "Good company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Remote, OR
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at The Very Group part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good, caring reliable and rewarding company

Cons

Slow progression and not many roles to go to

Continue reading
  2. "Good"

5.0

I have been working at The Very Group part-time

Pros

Good pay, get to work with friends

Cons

Long hours, can be stressful

The Very Group Response

June 11, 2020Employer Brand Manager

Hey, thanks for leaving a review, it's great to hear your appreciate the rewards package at Very, and that you consider your teammates your friends too #verytogether When it comes to long hours, and managing workload we'd encourage you to share these feelings with your line manager to help you manage priorities better. We know there's been a lot of change these last few months so it's important we all keep connected, keep talking to one and another to see how we can all help out. Thanks again and take care.

Discover more reviews about The Very Group.