Theorem Clinical Research - Proposal Development at Theorem | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Proposal Development at Theorem"

Current Employee - Senior Proposal Manager in London, England

I have been working at Theorem Clinical Research full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The Global Proposal Development team (and more extensively, Corporate Development) at Theorem is fantastic to work for! I have been with the company for close to 10 years and started off as a pretty green employee, new to the research industry. I have received great support from our team management, who really strive to ensure we feel like a cohesive team. There has been great encouragement of my personal growth... and the whole team mantra is one of cooperation and support. The working environment is flexible and also really encourages using initiative to help make our work more efficient.

Cons

Like with any CRO, hours are tough and this is a deadline driven team, so proposals is not for you if you cannot be flexible with your working hours and work late on occasion!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! It's wonderful to know you work for a team where you really trust the management and know they will support you!

Theorem Clinical Research2015-06-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good"

Former Employee - CRA

I worked at Theorem Clinical Research full-time

Pros

Great company to work for, do it

Cons

None- not a bad company to work for.

Theorem Clinical Research2019-07-02
  2. "Programmers"

I have been working at Theorem Clinical Research full-time

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

No issues. I liked working.

Theorem Clinical Research2018-10-26

Discover more reviews about Theorem Clinical Research.