Time Etc - A fantastic place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk

"A fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Call Answering Team in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Time Etc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Lovely colleagues and team members -Nice clients - who are varied and appreciative -Encouraging, kind, understanding and friendly management -Exciting and challenging work environment -Regular pay reviews - Very regular (more than generous) -Support, direction - Always feel appreciated and rewarded I have been working here for nearly 4 years. The environment is exciting, challenging and refreshing. I enjoy coming into work everyday and I'm proud to be part of an amazing team. Progression is achievable based on hard work, and pay reviews are conducted regularly. I always feel supported and valued. I throughly enjoy my job and look forward to coming into work - which makes me feel very lucky.

Cons

I struggle to think of any Cons. The job can be hard work (but in a good way.) However, hard work is always recognised and rewarded.

Continue reading
    Time Etc2017-12-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Awesome opportunity for those who need/want to work from home"

Current Contractor - Virtual Assistant
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Time Etc for more than a year

Pros

Stellar team of professionals at Time Etc. Transparent, trustworthy, easy to work with and dedicated equally to both their clients and VA's. Overall spectacular experience!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Time Etc2020-01-30
  2. "Great Company"

Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Time Etc for less than a year

Pros

I searched for years to find a company that would allow me to work from home and still be and executive assistant. This company has provided that and much more! They support their assistants and are always there if they need help.

Cons

The platform they use is not the best, but it could be worse.

Time Etc2020-01-20

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.