Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Positive experience with Timeetc.

May 1, 2018 - Virtual Assistant in Winchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The ability to fit work around other commitments, good variety of tasks, very nice clients (in my experience!), good support from Timeetc.

Cons

Takes a while to build up client base, payment via Paypal (fees are deducted)

Continue reading

CEO

Hi Thank you so much for leaving your review - we hear you on the Paypal fees - we would love to be able to pay directly into bank accounts and hope to implement something as soon as we find a viable way to do this at scale. Thank you.

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Great side job from home

Jul 2, 2021 - Freelance Virtual Assistant in Oxford, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love that I can pick and choose how much or how little I work.

Cons

Sometimes clients don't have regular work and you have to pick up more clients.

CEO

Thank you for your review :) we appreciate it

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good For Side Work

Aug 25, 2021 - Virtual Assistant in Corydon, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

They provide plenty of opportunities and tasks, you can take on as much as you want to.

Cons

The pay is a little low, making it hard to make a decent amount of money.

Continue reading

CEO

Thank you so much for your review. With regards to your comment about fees - our team are here to help you earn more, so please reach out to us. In the U.S. we recently increased the standard fee we offer our assistants for new clients by around 20% - in addition, we reward our assistants for long-term client relationships with multiple fee increases over the lifetime of each relationship. Thanks again for your review and please do reach out to us.

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.