Time Etc - Working as a Virtual Assistant | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "I very much enjoy the work that I do and I feel well supported by the account managers at Time Etc" (in 15 reviews)

• "The ability to fit work around other commitments, good variety of tasks, very nice clients (in my experience" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Also clients not realistic in regards to having to delegate tasks (Time etc" (in 8 reviews)

• "I have no cons - I've been working here over 3" (in 7 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Working as a Virtual Assistant"

Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Evansville, IN (US)
Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Evansville, IN (US)

I have been working at Time Etc (Less than a year)

Pros

Time Etc has an amazing support staff and they are wonderful to work with. You'll get to apply to client opportunities and pick up tasks that you want to do.

Cons

Their system could use an upgrade. In the beginning, you will get a lot of emails. The email program on their website is hard to use.

Advice to Management

A system update would be nice!

2 May 2018 – CEO

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience and for your ongoing relationship with us - we appreciate it!

We note your feedback on the system!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Time Etc--Great for Freelancers"

Current Freelancer - Freelancer in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Freelancer - Freelancer in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Time Etc (Less than a year)

Pros

- able to make your own schedule
    - opportunity to work with many high-profile clients across the world

Cons

- pay could be higher
    - numerous emails/phone calls with Time Etc agents

2 May 2018 – CEO

Thank you for your review and feedback - points about fees and phone calls noted.

We do have a fair fees policy which is worth looking at if you haven’t already - it gives you a clear way to... More

2. "Flexible work at home company"

Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Time Etc (More than a year)

Pros

I'm an artist who needed to pick up freelance work to supplement my income. My uber driver told me to look into working as a Virtual Assistant and luckily I found Time Etc. I love the flexibility, variety of tasks, friendly clients, and account managers. I also love the ability to delegate tasks to another VA on days where I just don't have the time to complete a project. I do suggest initiating communication with your clients because some will forget that you're available to them.

Cons

I've been working with Time Etc for a little over a year and haven't received a raise. It's not clear when you can request a raise. It takes a while to build a client base, and sometimes clients will leave without saying why. Workflow can be slow for some weeks, and other weeks can be hectic especially if you're juggling multiple clients.

Advice to Management

Find an alternative to PayPal and offer raises.

3 May 2018 – CEO

Hi,

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this detailed review, and thank you for your tip on communicating with clients - it's a really good point.

As I've written in other replies on... More

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.