Time Etc - Flexible work at home company | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "Easy to communicate online with Time Etc" (in 17 reviews)

• "The ability to fit work around other commitments, good variety of tasks, very nice clients (in my experience" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Also clients not realistic in regards to having to delegate tasks (Time etc" (in 8 reviews)

• "I have no cons - I've been working here over 3" (in 7 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Flexible work at home company"

Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Charlotte, NC (US)
Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Time Etc (More than a year)

Pros

I'm an artist who needed to pick up freelance work to supplement my income. My uber driver told me to look into working as a Virtual Assistant and luckily I found Time Etc. I love the flexibility, variety of tasks, friendly clients, and account managers. I also love the ability to delegate tasks to another VA on days where I just don't have the time to complete a project. I do suggest initiating communication with your clients because some will forget that you're available to them.

Cons

I've been working with Time Etc for a little over a year and haven't received a raise. It's not clear when you can request a raise. It takes a while to build a client base, and sometimes clients will leave without saying why. Workflow can be slow for some weeks, and other weeks can be hectic especially if you're juggling multiple clients.

Advice to Management

Find an alternative to PayPal and offer raises.

3 May 2018 – CEO

Hi,

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this detailed review, and thank you for your tip on communicating with clients - it's a really good point.

As I've written in other replies on... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Virtual Assistant"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

The support is amazing! They have an online help section and a person you can contact if you need help. I also receive calls to check on how things are going with clients which is great. They have an online system for tracking clients, your time, invoices etc. which is easy to use. I receive regular notifications of work available, both one time tasks and regular clients so I don't have to go looking for work as it comes to me! There is plenty of work available and I would highly recommend using Time Etc. to anyone, especially if you are new to doing work virtually from home. The biggest pro is I have not paid one penny to the company as they get their payments from the clients.

Cons

Having to pay my own employment taxes but I knew that going in and have budgeted for it.

Advice to Management

Advertise the fact that you also create and provide a web site free of charge for each Assistant to promote and gain clients. Keep up the great work!

2 May 2018 – CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and give us such detailed feedback - we really appreciate it!

2. "Wonderful, flexible company to work from home"

Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant
    Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant

I have been working at Time Etc (Less than a year)

Pros

You can choose your hours, choose your clients, choose what type of work you want to do, you can work from home, good pay, excellent communication from the account managers, great people to work with.

Cons

Hours may be inconsistent at first

2 May 2018 – CEO

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience!

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.