Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Flexible work at home company

May 2, 2018 - Virtual Assistant in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm an artist who needed to pick up freelance work to supplement my income. My uber driver told me to look into working as a Virtual Assistant and luckily I found Time Etc. I love the flexibility, variety of tasks, friendly clients, and account managers. I also love the ability to delegate tasks to another VA on days where I just don't have the time to complete a project. I do suggest initiating communication with your clients because some will forget that you're available to them.

Cons

I've been working with Time Etc for a little over a year and haven't received a raise. It's not clear when you can request a raise. It takes a while to build a client base, and sometimes clients will leave without saying why. Workflow can be slow for some weeks, and other weeks can be hectic especially if you're juggling multiple clients.

Continue reading

CEO

Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to write this detailed review, and thank you for your tip on communicating with clients - it's a really good point. As I've written in other replies on here we are actively seeking a Paypal replacement to avoid the fees currently incurred by our freelance service providers. In terms of negotiating your fees - please take a look in our portal for the "Fair fees" policy - this policy makes it very clear on how you can renegotiate your fees with us upwards when you have successful ongoing client relationships. It's both easy and possible to negotiate your fees with us and we welcome the chance to do this with you to reflect the service you provide us and our clients. Thanks, Barnaby

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

A really awesome company

Dec 9, 2021 - Freelance Virtual Assistant in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

They give you a lot of support and training material to help you succeed, they are there for you every step of the way, they don't just leave you in the dark if you are confused or unsure about something; you can just reach out and ask for help. They help you get work and clients with three different options to choose from to get you started and continue to get work. They are highly professional, friendly, caring, and they do treat all their employees like we are one big family always there for one another no matter what.

Cons

only getting paid once a month

Continue reading

CEO

Thanks so much for your review, it's really nice to see this and heartwarming to read about your experience. Thank you also for being part of our company. Your comment about weekly or twice monthly payments is noted - and we are actively considering it!

2. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 3 years

Great for Newbies!

Jan 10, 2022 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job to get your feet wet in different fields.

Cons

Very low pay and very little room for advancement

CEO

Hi, Thanks for your review and feedback - great to hear you consider Time etc to be a great job to experience different fields. With regards to your comment about pay - we recently increased our starting fees in the U.S. by almost 20% and now have excellent advancement opportunities - with fees increasing over time the longer each assistant / client relationship lasts so perhaps one day you'll give us another try :)

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.