Time Etc - Flexible work at home company | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Flexible work at home company"

Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Time Etc for more than a year

Pros

I'm an artist who needed to pick up freelance work to supplement my income. My uber driver told me to look into working as a Virtual Assistant and luckily I found Time Etc. I love the flexibility, variety of tasks, friendly clients, and account managers. I also love the ability to delegate tasks to another VA on days where I just don't have the time to complete a project. I do suggest initiating communication with... your clients because some will forget that you're available to them.

Cons

I've been working with Time Etc for a little over a year and haven't received a raise. It's not clear when you can request a raise. It takes a while to build a client base, and sometimes clients will leave without saying why. Workflow can be slow for some weeks, and other weeks can be hectic especially if you're juggling multiple clients.

Advice to Management

Find an alternative to PayPal and offer raises.

Time Etc2018-05-03

Other Employee Reviews

"Time Etc. Is Awesome For Virtual Assistants!"

Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Time Etc for less than a year

Pros

I love the flexibility of hours and the ability to work from home supporting legitimate companies. The staff at Time Etc. are very hands on, insuring the best possible experience for both their assistants and business clients.

Cons

The software platform has some kinks which, when worked out, will make the service that much better! Payday is once a month which requires serious budgeting and financial management,

Time Etc2019-11-22

"Wonderful Company to Work For and With"

Current Contractor - Virtual Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Time Etc for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility Communication Ease of Use Client Base Account Managers are VERY Helpful and Friendly

Cons

Pay starts a little low, but does increase with time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Time Etc2019-11-07

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.