Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Flexible work at home company

May 2, 2018 - Virtual Assistant in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm an artist who needed to pick up freelance work to supplement my income. My uber driver told me to look into working as a Virtual Assistant and luckily I found Time Etc. I love the flexibility, variety of tasks, friendly clients, and account managers. I also love the ability to delegate tasks to another VA on days where I just don't have the time to complete a project. I do suggest initiating communication with your clients because some will forget that you're available to them.

Cons

I've been working with Time Etc for a little over a year and haven't received a raise. It's not clear when you can request a raise. It takes a while to build a client base, and sometimes clients will leave without saying why. Workflow can be slow for some weeks, and other weeks can be hectic especially if you're juggling multiple clients.

Continue reading

Time Etc Response

CEO

Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to write this detailed review, and thank you for your tip on communicating with clients - it's a really good point. As I've written in other replies on here we are actively seeking a Paypal replacement to avoid the fees currently incurred by our freelance service providers. In terms of negotiating your fees - please take a look in our portal for the "Fair fees" policy - this policy makes it very clear on how you can renegotiate your fees with us upwards when you have successful ongoing client relationships. It's both easy and possible to negotiate your fees with us and we welcome the chance to do this with you to reflect the service you provide us and our clients. Thanks, Barnaby

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Great side job from home

Jul 2, 2021 - Freelance Virtual Assistant in Oxford, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love that I can pick and choose how much or how little I work.

Cons

Sometimes clients don't have regular work and you have to pick up more clients.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Salary

Jun 15, 2021 - Virtual Assistant in Denver, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great schedule and reliable clients

Cons

Issues with the platform, low salary

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.