1. "Flexible work at home company"

5.0
    Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Time Etc for more than a year

Pros

I'm an artist who needed to pick up freelance work to supplement my income. My uber driver told me to look into working as a Virtual Assistant and luckily I found Time Etc. I love the flexibility, variety of tasks, friendly clients, and account managers. I also love the ability to delegate tasks to another VA on days where I just don't have the time to complete a project. I do suggest initiating communication with your clients because some will forget that you're available to them.

Cons

I've been working with Time Etc for a little over a year and haven't received a raise. It's not clear when you can request a raise. It takes a while to build a client base, and sometimes clients will leave without saying why. Workflow can be slow for some weeks, and other weeks can be hectic especially if you're juggling multiple clients.

Continue reading

Time Etc Response

May 3, 2018CEO

Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to write this detailed review, and thank you for your tip on communicating with clients - it's a really good point. As I've written in other replies on here we are actively seeking a Paypal replacement to avoid the fees currently incurred by our freelance service providers. In terms of negotiating your fees - please take a look in our portal for the "Fair fees" policy - this policy makes it very clear on how you can renegotiate your fees with us upwards when you have successful ongoing client relationships. It's both easy and possible to negotiate your fees with us and we welcome the chance to do this with you to reflect the service you provide us and our clients. Thanks, Barnaby

1. "Great Support and Working Experience"

5.0
    Former Freelancer - Independent Contractor

I worked at Time Etc for more than 3 years

Pros

The staff at Time Etc was really helpful and supportive. I mostly contact them via email, but they are really responsive. Loved the working experience. Interesting clients. Loved the ability to choose my own clients, set my own hours, and the flexible hours. If you go on vacation, they can help find someone to take over your tasks while you're away.

Cons

The base pay is really low.

2. "It's not fantastic - but it's honest"

Current Employee - Virtual Assistant in Chicago, IL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Time Etc part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from home, mostly set your on hours.

Cons

They don't screen jobs as well as I would like.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.