Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Lengthy selection process, but I understand..

May 3, 2018 - Virtual Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was matched with and selected nearly immediately by a client to be a Personal Assistant. Was able to complete several small tasks immediately. They are based in the UK, but the staff is super responsive to emails and phone calls. They don't make it easy to get selected, they are looking for a certain type of person.

Cons

The clients sometimes expect you to be on call to them 24/7, even though you set a schedule that shows your availability.

Continue reading

CEO

Thank you so much for your review, and for being our partner!

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

A really awesome company

Dec 9, 2021 - Freelance Virtual Assistant in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

They give you a lot of support and training material to help you succeed, they are there for you every step of the way, they don't just leave you in the dark if you are confused or unsure about something; you can just reach out and ask for help. They help you get work and clients with three different options to choose from to get you started and continue to get work. They are highly professional, friendly, caring, and they do treat all their employees like we are one big family always there for one another no matter what.

Cons

only getting paid once a month

Continue reading

CEO

Thanks so much for your review, it's really nice to see this and heartwarming to read about your experience. Thank you also for being part of our company. Your comment about weekly or twice monthly payments is noted - and we are actively considering it!

2. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 3 years

Great for Newbies!

Jan 10, 2022 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job to get your feet wet in different fields.

Cons

Very low pay and very little room for advancement

CEO

Hi, Thanks for your review and feedback - great to hear you consider Time etc to be a great job to experience different fields. With regards to your comment about pay - we recently increased our starting fees in the U.S. by almost 20% and now have excellent advancement opportunities - with fees increasing over time the longer each assistant / client relationship lasts so perhaps one day you'll give us another try :)

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.