Time Etc - Lengthy selection process, but I understand.. | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "I very much enjoy the work that I do and I feel well supported by the account managers at Time Etc" (in 15 reviews)

• "The ability to fit work around other commitments, good variety of tasks, very nice clients (in my experience" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Also clients not realistic in regards to having to delegate tasks (Time etc" (in 8 reviews)

• "I have no cons - I've been working here over 3" (in 7 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Lengthy selection process, but I understand.."

Current Contractor - Virtual Assistant
Current Contractor - Virtual Assistant

I have been working at Time Etc as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was matched with and selected nearly immediately by a client to be a Personal Assistant. Was able to complete several small tasks immediately. They are based in the UK, but the staff is super responsive to emails and phone calls. They don't make it easy to get selected, they are looking for a certain type of person.

Cons

The clients sometimes expect you to be on call to them 24/7, even though you set a schedule that shows your availability.

Advice to Management

So far, so good.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Virtual Assistant"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

The support is amazing! They have an online help section and a person you can contact if you need help. I also receive calls to check on how things are going with clients which is great. They have an online system for tracking clients, your time, invoices etc. which is easy to use. I receive regular notifications of work available, both one time tasks and regular clients so I don't have to go looking for work as it comes to me! There is plenty of work available and I would highly recommend using Time Etc. to anyone, especially if you are new to doing work virtually from home. The biggest pro is I have not paid one penny to the company as they get their payments from the clients.

Cons

Having to pay my own employment taxes but I knew that going in and have budgeted for it.

Advice to Management

Advertise the fact that you also create and provide a web site free of charge for each Assistant to promote and gain clients. Keep up the great work!

Time Etc Response

2 May 2018 – CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and give us such detailed feedback - we really appreciate it!

2. "Wonderful, flexible company to work from home"

Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant
    Current Freelancer - Virtual Assistant

I have been working at Time Etc (Less than a year)

Pros

You can choose your hours, choose your clients, choose what type of work you want to do, you can work from home, good pay, excellent communication from the account managers, great people to work with.

Cons

Hours may be inconsistent at first

Time Etc Response

2 May 2018 – CEO

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience!

Discover more reviews about Time Etc.