1. "Excellent workplace"

5.0
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Executive in Grantham, England

I have been working at Totemic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is very friendly, given more than adequate time to settle in and acclimatize. Brilliant community spirit. Work is interesting and engaging - time passes quickly. Plenty of opportunites to learn, grow and develop with fantastic support from management and colleagues. Training is comprehensive. Staff are compassionate and empathetic towards each other which creates an amazing work environment. Flexible hours. A fair contract that protects both employees and management equally. Working at Totemic, it's clear the aim is to help people, which is reflected in the work done and company ethos. Each department within the company has it's own roles and workload but we all interact to accomplish the 'end-goal' which is helping people in debt move on with their lives. Management genuinely works hard to engage employees, support team-building and promote the importance of a good work-life balance and put excellent procedures in place to enforce these values, treating staff as human beings, not human resources. Free on-site parking. On-site cafeteria with healthy, fresh food, all more than reasonably priced. Fried breakfast in the mornings, roast dinner on Wednesdays and free fruit available to all staff. Relaxed dress code. Free wifi! Free tea and coffee are also available. Employee health plan that covers mental health and an abundance of other potential issues, from debt advice to childcare support. Staff are well rewarded for hard work. Also very impressed with the consideration Totemic takes towards environmental issues, legitimately trying to help do their bit for the cause and encouraging staff to follow suit.

Cons

None spring to mind for me

Totemic2020-03-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "DRO case pffocer"

4.0
    Former Employee - Debt Advisor in Lincolnshire, IL

I worked at Totemic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good company to work for, care about the employees

Cons

The job could be heart breaking.

Continue reading
    Totemic2016-03-23
  2. "A supportive and forward-thinking company."

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Grantham, England

I have been working at Totemic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Totemic is a very welcoming company - management are very supportive and it's a friendly team to be a part of. I'm proud to be a part of an organisation that does so much for charity, the local community and its staff and there is a real sense of community spirit here.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Totemic2020-03-12

Discover more reviews about Totemic.