"Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - UI Developer in London, England

I have been working at Trainline full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very techy company, lots of interesting projects and products delivered quickly. My team pairs a lot and we all contribute heavily to sprint planning and estimation. Devs are encouraged to upskill and go on training courses and to conferences, both in London and abroad. Moving into other teams and taking on other roles is encouraged. It does feel like our efforts are recognised and rewarded here, and achievements are shared at Friday weekly wins sessions. Lots of company perks: fruit, soft drinks, pizza, great location, beer on Fridays, social events, salsa classes, board games night, yoga, showers & bike storage, big training budget, flexibility to work from home (perms and contractors), 2x company parties a year... :)

Cons

I think communication between the dev teams could be better. One manager managing too many people/multiple teams.

Continue reading
  1. "Payroll"

5.0

I have been working at Trainline

Pros

Fast paced environment loved it

Cons

No icons that I can think of right now

2. "Good work life / balance"

4.0
    Current Employee - Lead Developer in Paris

I have been working at Trainline full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work-life balance is very good Trainline was part time remote working friendly Real blameless culture. Train is good for environment. Trainline is not doing greenwashing the company and the employee really believe in the train. Employees are passionate about trains and traveling.

Cons

It's a big team working on a unique product. New features can be slow to develop and get out. The London office is where major stuff happens.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Trainline.