TransferWise - Great company culture | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great company culture"

Former Employee - PR Intern in London, England

I worked at TransferWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Plenty of very interesting projects to work on! There are a lot of opportunities to socialise with the rest of the team, including the founders. A lot of perks such as free lunch, business travel opportunities, training among others.

Cons

I can't think of any, I had a great experience!

TransferWise2019-02-15
  1. "First time I've been truly happy in a job and woke up everyday happy to be going to work!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in London, England

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

-You're treated like an adult & trusted to do your job without being micromanaged -Work/life balance is the best I've had and that's down to the flexibility -Your opinions and ideas matter and they're listened to -Encouraged to get involved in things that really interest you or speak up if you believe something can be done better -You're given the opportunities to grow and take on new challenges -No two... days are ever the same, you're always faced with new challenges and things to get stuck into -Brilliant offices with everything you could need (and more!) -Possibility of travelling to our other offices -SummerDays yearly all-company event -Everyone is so friendly -None of that 'I'm-a-newbie' awkwardness, you become part of the team instantly

Cons

-The autonomous environment can be frustrating at times -With so many people in the business, it's impossible to know everybody (or even half!) -As we're growing so quickly things change quickly meaning something that's a priority today might not be tomorrow -If you don't like constant change or enjoy being kept on your toes, this is not the place for you!

TransferWise2019-11-12
  2. "Working at TransferWise"

Current Employee - Compliance Specialist in London, England

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, collegiate team, work ownership, great remuneration, team support, great work/ life balance.

Cons

I don't have any cons!

TransferWise2019-11-05

Discover more reviews about TransferWise.