TransferWise - A great company to work for | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Analyst in London, England

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture and working environment, incredibly smart people to work with and learn from. Support to develop and grow, numerous opportunities to take initiative. Very strong mission that is more just buzzwords.

Cons

Due to how fast the company is growing, there are issues with lack of available free (permanent) desks and meeting rooms. Cross-team efforts are not so easy to coordinate as all teams are autonomous.

TransferWise2019-04-02
  1. "First time I've been truly happy in a job and woke up everyday happy to be going to work!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in London, England

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

-You're treated like an adult & trusted to do your job without being micromanaged -Work/life balance is the best I've had and that's down to the flexibility -Your opinions and ideas matter and they're listened to -Encouraged to get involved in things that really interest you or speak up if you believe something can be done better -You're given the opportunities to grow and take on new challenges -No two... days are ever the same, you're always faced with new challenges and things to get stuck into -Brilliant offices with everything you could need (and more!) -Possibility of travelling to our other offices -SummerDays yearly all-company event -Everyone is so friendly -None of that 'I'm-a-newbie' awkwardness, you become part of the team instantly

Cons

-The autonomous environment can be frustrating at times -With so many people in the business, it's impossible to know everybody (or even half!) -As we're growing so quickly things change quickly meaning something that's a priority today might not be tomorrow -If you don't like constant change or enjoy being kept on your toes, this is not the place for you!

TransferWise2019-11-12
  2. "Working at TransferWise"

Current Employee - Compliance Specialist in London, England

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, collegiate team, work ownership, great remuneration, team support, great work/ life balance.

Cons

I don't have any cons!

TransferWise2019-11-05

Discover more reviews about TransferWise.