1. "Great people, great product, great culture..."

5.0
    Current Employee - People Team in London, England

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

You work with some seriously smart people here. I constantly feel driven and challenged to think differently all the time. We are scaling quickly, so really this is an environment for people that can handle a fast paced, but inclusive environment. I also have two kids, one of the biggest things for me is that no-one batters an eye at the time i come in late or leave early... Or that i work from home one day a week. Loads of great perks; 6 week paid sabbatical + your holiday for that year, annual all company paid trip, stock options, breakfast, friday lunches, 5% pension, yoga, gym and more.

Cons

Nothing... I love this company!

"Strong culture, growing at speed - no longer a startup but still opportunity for impact"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Still a strong culture of ownership and getting stuff done - People genuinely care about each other - very little internal politics - Clear mission/vision of where company is going

Cons

- Leadership quality is generally strong, but can be uneven depending on function - Bit more process / "structure" starting to creep in given a large company - Given flat structure, advancement opportunities vary widely depending on function. - Pay generally at middle of market, rather than towards the top.

2. "TransferWise"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Tampa, FL

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benfits and ability to work remote

Cons

Pay and little Growth within the company

Discover more reviews about TransferWise.