Transversal Corporation - Considerate employer | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Considerate employer"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Transversal Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

fun, inclusive environment, good culture

Cons

Parking can be a challenge at times

Transversal Corporation2019-07-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Cambridge, England

I have been working at Transversal Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team and product to work with

Cons

limited parking available in city centre

Transversal Corporation2019-07-07
  2. "Fantastic team and great development role"

Former Employee - C++ Developer in Cam, England

I worked at Transversal Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Totally supportive and engaging development team with a real commitment to building great software. Your opinion is always valued and Developers are often the first point of call when new features are designed. Active discussion is encouraged. * New challenges always around the corner and the team is working hard to repay technical debt and break up the monoliths! * Able to experiment with new tech on a... regular basis, even during my 18 months Apache Kafka was introduced along with Protocol Buffers and Docker. There is a growing drive to leverage the best in open-source software which will transfer well throughout your career. * Excellent job for first time and seasoned developers alike. You are encouraged to work on your interests. As a C++ developer I still had an interest in NodeJS/React and the front end of the application. The moment I voiced this I was paired up with the lead JS developer and given side projects to sink my teeth into. * Pay is great and there is a more than fair performance/salary review process. You don't feel like your going to stagnate as the company is constantly growing and your skill and efforts are rewarded. * Really very little to say that is negative, I only left because a role turned up in my very niche area of interest, otherwise I'd still be with Transversal. * Free breakfast bits and coffee on tap! (Essential stuff).

Cons

* There can be a slight disconnect between the Development team and the rest of the company during busy sales periods. Some of the Developers ideas and visions for the future (valuable ones) don't always make it to the roadmap.

Advice to Management

* Keep doing what your doing. You treat staff brilliantly and its clearly reflected in the high rate of retention and day to day atmosphere. * Have a few more sit downs with the Developers to talk about what the application might look like in the future and allocate some time for them to hack at it. The team have some great ideas which aren't instantly marketable but could improve the rate at which new features... can be delivered and generally make the world a better place!

Transversal Corporation2018-10-31

Discover more reviews about Transversal Corporation.