1. "Technician service"

5.0
    Former Employee - Electronics Technician in Leeds, South East England, England

I worked at Tripp Lite full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Here I worked as an electrician in industrial electronics - Industrial repairs and maintenance - I have modify electrical building installations and install UPSs, Inverters, Generators - UPS installation and maintenance Uninterrupted power supplies. - I installed it automation for uninterrupted power supply to: military units, factories, hospitals, schools, gardens and institutions. - I repaired electronically warranty period: motherboards, inverters, frequency converters, UPSs and automation for automatic start of electric generators. - Power factor assessment and installation. Thermal Imaging, - Repairing Generators and Transfer Switches, Design and installation of electrical systems. Installation of electrical cabinets. Electrical Fabrication and Control Panels. Total Industrial/Commercial Electrical/Mechatronics Maintenance & Installation. - I have gained a professional experience and valuable professional skills during this years - Understanding technical data on most manufacturing equipment, good analytical skills.

Cons

I have nothing to say bad about that employer!

Tripp Lite2018-11-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Tripp Lite full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tripp Lite is building a great collaborative culture and the entire executive team has an open door policy. The strength of this company is it's employees.

Cons

401K and more flexible work from home hours would be nice

Tripp Lite2020-02-11

"Great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Tripp Lite full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good atmosphere Casual environment Great place to build/start a career Good benefits package for the most part Good starting compensation

Cons

No tuition reimbursement Limits to raises unfortunately can drive those in certain job markets/positions to leave if there's not much room for growth in their department.

Continue reading
    Tripp Lite2019-11-27

Discover more reviews about Tripp Lite.