Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An exemplary model on how to run a consultancy

Aug 13, 2020 - Objections Manager in Washington, North East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tritility has been a model in the provision of support that it offers to its employees ranging from its comprehensive health/dental insurance, employee assistance and the "open door policy". Having worked for a number of consultancies, it is a pleasant surprise that the directors are truly open in their belief that their door is always open to address concerns, make improvements and support staff to be able to fulfil their potential. Since working with the company, I have had nothing but positive support from the directors to the management team to help me make the business the best it can possibly be. The initial trepidation that comes with a new job is often eased by the fact that they have regular social events, that they recognise their support staff as much as their sales staff and they believe in people. This is a company that truly wants to do the right thing and breed the cultures to be able to succeed in a highly competitive industry.

Cons

If there is a negative, I haven't found it yet.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent Career Progression

Oct 8, 2021 - Customer Service Advisor in Washington, North East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

From my induction and first day I have always wanted to be hands on whether it is in something I haven’t had the most experience in or something I’ve very confident in and I have always been welcomed with open arms and had my opinions valued. I have worked for several companies where you are just a number and by being at this company for almost 5 months I can safely say that your opinion is valued, and I have had more experience and options of progression than any previous job and the staff are great. I am comfortable chatting to every department as everyone is kind and welcoming. Whether I needed assistance with a particular task or an opinion everyone is all so lovely. I would recommend this company hands down.

Cons

There is no cons with this company that stand out to me whatsoever.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very down to earth company!

Oct 4, 2021 - Energy Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

During interview I was sold the dream by a director. He was down to earth and honest. I asked what the catch was. Having worked for other energy companies who sold the dream, I was a bit reluctant to believe what was said. After a month working for Tritity, I can honestly say everything I was promised is true. I feel like I’m treat like an adult, not just a number and feel the most relaxed in a job that I have been in a long time. The staff, managers & directors are all down to earth and it’s nice to see people who are happy in their jobs. That speaks volumes!

Cons

None that I have come across yet!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tritility.