Employee Review

Current Employee

Supportive, collaborative, well-managed

Oct 26, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company puts employee wellbeing first. Training and support is given to make sure we have the best chance of success and career development. Tritility is not like other places I've worked. It's fun and relaxed, but people are motivated to do well. The HR team and Directors are supportive and approachable.

Cons

None so far, everything has been great.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have worked for

Nov 30, 2021 - Energy Consultant in Jarrow, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Left to get on with your job.

Cons

None and don't think they every will be.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent Career Progression

Oct 8, 2021 - Customer Service Advisor in Washington, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

From my induction and first day I have always wanted to be hands on whether it is in something I haven’t had the most experience in or something I’ve very confident in and I have always been welcomed with open arms and had my opinions valued. I have worked for several companies where you are just a number and by being at this company for almost 5 months I can safely say that your opinion is valued, and I have had more experience and options of progression than any previous job and the staff are great. I am comfortable chatting to every department as everyone is kind and welcoming. Whether I needed assistance with a particular task or an opinion everyone is all so lovely. I would recommend this company hands down.

Cons

There is no cons with this company that stand out to me whatsoever.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tritility.