Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work!

Sep 9, 2021 - Corporate in Jarrow, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked in sales for over 15 years. By far Tritility has been the friendliest company I have worked. Energy sales can be notoriously highly pressured and your often your micro-managed to death. This isn't the case here. You are well supported within your role. The company is a growing one with ample opportunity for growth! Excellent salary with some unrivalled perks. I'm glad I made the move!

Cons

I can honesty say absolutely none!

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent Career Progression

Oct 8, 2021 - Customer Service Advisor in Washington, North East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

From my induction and first day I have always wanted to be hands on whether it is in something I haven’t had the most experience in or something I’ve very confident in and I have always been welcomed with open arms and had my opinions valued. I have worked for several companies where you are just a number and by being at this company for almost 5 months I can safely say that your opinion is valued, and I have had more experience and options of progression than any previous job and the staff are great. I am comfortable chatting to every department as everyone is kind and welcoming. Whether I needed assistance with a particular task or an opinion everyone is all so lovely. I would recommend this company hands down.

Cons

There is no cons with this company that stand out to me whatsoever.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very down to earth company!

Oct 4, 2021 - Energy Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

During interview I was sold the dream by a director. He was down to earth and honest. I asked what the catch was. Having worked for other energy companies who sold the dream, I was a bit reluctant to believe what was said. After a month working for Tritity, I can honestly say everything I was promised is true. I feel like I’m treat like an adult, not just a number and feel the most relaxed in a job that I have been in a long time. The staff, managers & directors are all down to earth and it’s nice to see people who are happy in their jobs. That speaks volumes!

Cons

None that I have come across yet!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tritility.