Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unbelievable

Jun 19, 2022 - Recruiter in Jarrow, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Known as a person, rather than a number Great work life balance Communication is incredible Welfare is supported Staff are friendly Directors are very compassionate and understanding Flexible Great rewards

Cons

Truthfully, there isn’t any !

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Outstanding Workplace

Aug 3, 2022 - Lead Generator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was welcomed to Tritility with open arms and the staff are fantastic, would recommend to anybody who wants to come to work without feeling like they are just a number as its far from that, from my interview to induction to being on the floor has been very pleasant and i cant think anything bad to say. Just thanks Tritility, I'm already excited about my future here :)

Cons

I'm not sure I can think of anything so far, things seem to be in perfect in my eyes however if i do find anything the managers, HR and directors are very approachable and would welcome an=y feedback.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life!

Jul 26, 2022 - Marketing Executive in Jarrow, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's always a pleasure to be a part of such a great team, where everyone works hard and cares about the work they do. Tritility is a fantastic place to work, and I am always impressed with the amount of dedication and passion that goes into each team's work. The company’s culture is very ambitious and motivated, so you meet a lot of like-minded people. I'm looking forward to working with Tritility for a long time to come.

Cons

I can honestly and truthfully say, there is nothing. You get out what you put into this job/company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tritility.