Employee Review

Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Trivedi Effect Is A Right Place For Healers

Mar 26, 2015 - Spiritual Healing in Henderson, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Trivedi Effect is woking for human health and wellness, and I experienced, too many people raising their healing abilities through Mr. Trivedi's (Guruji) energy transmission. I am pleased to be a follower of Mr. Mahendra Trivedi who known as the Trivedi Effect.

Cons

People come to the Trivedi Effect with lots of health issues, some people are very emotional due to relationship issues, so taking care of these people may be a biggest challenge for you.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Nice

May 2, 2021 - Support Worker in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

good work place and good wages

Cons

There are none to speak of

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Lifetime opportunity to learn and grow in your career or business as a contractor

Oct 15, 2018 - AV & Multimedia Manager in Henderson, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

• I have been Working with Trivedi Effect since last 6 years. The most thing I like about working here is that you have the independence to learn and implement lots of new technologies and software which you can not able to do in other companies. • Over at the Trivedi effect you get a chance to command your position as your own business and grow in your department. • I got to learn very valuable life lessons and grow as a best human being I can from Guruji Mahendra Trivedi • The environment here is like working for the family, you always treated like one too. • Alice Branton who is CEO of Trivedi Global Inc. is such a Humble person, she is always ready to teach you or guide you in to bringing new technologies, Ideas into the team. She is always ready to give you tips and how to improve your productivity. • Guruji Mahendra Trivedi cares a lot about everybody who are part of this company, He brings the best out of you and he is never shy to tell you about your mistakes and how to the better human over all.

Cons

• Trivedi effect is the fast paced work environment, you have to be ready and very much focused on the work you do over here. For some people who used to work slow paced or do the same things over and over at their work will not be the suitable person here. • For me this is a blessing in disguise because I love fast paced work environment which give me lots of energy and excitement towards my work and there is not a single dull moment while you are working.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Trivedi Effect.