Trouva - Awful culture | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Awful culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Trouva full-time for less than a year

Pros

None. It was by far the worst place I have ever worked at

Cons

The atmosphere was cut throat and I dreaded coming into work every day. All employees were deemed disposable from the top down. I witnessed many firings and had to let go of people within probation simply because my boss did not like them

Advice to Management

Start taking some management courses and maybe stop treating staff like cattle you can dispose of.

Trouva2019-06-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to learn"

I have been working at Trouva full-time

Pros

Opportunity to work at a fast growing start up. The structure is really flat with the exec team and founders very accessible, friendly and approachable. Communication is generally quite good given the scale of change. If you want to try something new you can. Decision making is really quick with limited politics. You come up with an idea, ask to land it and you get a quick decision - most often a yes, try it! ...

Cons

Being a start up things can change really quickly so you need to be comfortable knowing that what you’re working on today may not be a priority in a month’s time. There is a definite need to adapt quickly to change.

Advice to Management

Spend more time doing listening groups with different teams and people at all levels

Trouva2019-06-11
  2. "Nice people but the company expects too much from temps"

Former Employee - Temporary Customer Service Representative in London, England

I worked at Trouva for less than a year

Pros

Really friendly people, lots of work to do, nice offices, snacks

Cons

They expect a bit too much from their temporary staff (high targets for people who have only been working there for a short amount of time and considering the low hourly pay)

Advice to Management

Understand that temporary staff should not be under the same amount of pressure as permanent staff. Hire more permanent customer service employees.

Trouva2019-07-02

Discover more reviews about Trouva.