Employee Review

Current Contractor

Great place to work!

May 20, 2021 - Public Affairs Intern in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was given the opportunity to work on very interesting projects and feel like a true member of the team.

Cons

The office is quite far out of London, so under normal conditions, it would have been difficult to commute so far.

Be the first to find this review helpful

UPS Response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Your experience assures us that we are on the right track towards creating a friendly, inclusive and inspiring working environment for our employees. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, more than 1 year

Excellent program for young aviators to see an international operation

Oct 19, 2021 - FlightPath in Anchorage, AK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership, Networking, Part 121 Airline Management, Systems knowledge

Cons

Low Pay, Full Time while Flight Instructing

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Package driver for 27 years

Jan 3, 2015 - Delivery Driver in Auburn, ME
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is excellent .health care is 100 % paid with 100 %coverage...with exception to eye and dental which is about 70%..coverage...pension is outstanding..full package with wages and benefits is worth 130,000 yearly..without a college education I am grateful for the standard of living UPS HAS AFFORDED ME AND MY FAMILY!...and with 27 years of service I now get 6 weeks vacation with 8 sick days..and 9 paid holidays...we work hard like many people in the work force but we are well compensated!.

Cons

The only con is while your children are young you give up a lot of family time..I never got to watch my kids play sports and missed a lot of their growing years...the job can be hard on your home life but if you can make it through those years you and your family will enjoy the financial freedom that UPS provides...and now I look forward to a prosperous retirement!...so hang in there all you young drivers...

Continue reading
    950 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about UPS.