Unicom - Awful company | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Awful company"

I worked at Unicom full-time for less than a year

Pros

None none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none

Cons

On my first (and final) day of working at Unicom, I arrived 15 minutes early and I was waiting to be spoken to for at least 40 minutes, along with another new starter. I could hear foul language and screaming from other employees and managers whilst others were on the phones to customers. The 'full training' I received was 4 hours of me reading a script to a new trainee. I then went on the phones. It was impossible to hear what the customers we're saying as the office was so loud. The data was outdated and had been overused. Many companies had asked to not be called again but had been. The managers were perverts to all the female staff. A very unprofessional company. I was told i would be earning 14,000 per annum which would rise to 15,000 per annum after probation. However, after speaking to another colleague he told me it would rise to 14,000. Everyone had been told different salaries and working hours. The manager sends employees to the shops In working hours. Managers were even jumping on tables.

Continue reading
    Unicom2015-10-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "MIS Department Head"

I worked at Unicom full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A stable company with good benefits

Cons

Work a lot of weekends and holidays in certain jobs

Continue reading
    Unicom2016-01-13
  2. "Great oopurtunity"

I have been working at Unicom

Pros

24/7 CALL CENTER SO THERE ARE A LOT OF SHIFTS TO CHOOSE FROM AND IN TURN A LOT OF MONEY TO BE MADE.

Cons

The scheduling is not that great. Lots of times you will be required to work home days. I say try it!

Unicom2016-02-12

Discover more reviews about Unicom.