"AVOID AVOID AVOID"

1.0

I have been working at Unicom

Pros

NO PROS AT ALL NON

Cons

Horrible place to work for! HORRIBLE. Unicom is now called KINEX so don't be fooled! The amount of complaints and bad reviews on the internet about Unicom will prove my point.. no wonder why they HAD to change it to Kinex. This "business" Needs to end now. They fired me after one week of working there, they didn't even give me a chance! and they're firing people every week and hiring new people every week .. everything about kinex is so unprofessional! I was told my hours were 9-6 yet they made me come in 8:30am every morning.. to play games!!!!! so really the hours were 8:30- 6:00 but they failed to mention that. Makes us phone companies who have already been contacted multiple times- resulting in annoyed customers and complaints! The management team are extremely unprofessional screaming, swearing, jumping everywhere and pranking each other while others are on the phone trying to actually do their job. The amount of times I had the phone put down on me because they heard someone swearing or singing loudly in the background is ridiculous. Complete an utter joke- gutted I wasted anytime there.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great benefits"

4.0
    Current Employee - Technician in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Unicom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employer pays for health insurance.

Cons

Hard to move up within the company.

2. "Great oopurtunity"

I have been working at Unicom

Pros

24/7 CALL CENTER SO THERE ARE A LOT OF SHIFTS TO CHOOSE FROM AND IN TURN A LOT OF MONEY TO BE MADE.

Cons

The scheduling is not that great. Lots of times you will be required to work home days. I say try it!

Discover more reviews about Unicom.