Unilever - Unparalleled Employee Experience | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Unparalleled Employee Experience"

Assistant HRBP in London, England

I have been working at Unilever

Pros

Brilliant work life balance and flexibility, real investment in people, employees feel valued and appreciated, and as such rewarded for the work they do. In turn creates fantastic culture and ways of working within motivational teams and departments, everyone stays close to one another, wellbeing is prioritised and sustainability highly encouraged.

Cons

Big company, can feel lost at times.

Unilever2017-03-30

Unilever Response

April 3, 2017The Talent Team

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your current role with us. It's great to see so many positives, including work life balance, culture and wellbeing incentives as highlighted areas of your experience to date. We will pass on your comment around the size of the organisation to the respective team to take a deeper look for you. We wish you continued success and all the best.

1. "na"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Unilever for less than a year

Pros

work for too long hours

Cons

very very good payment for employee

Unilever2019-10-08
  2. "Good atmosphere and work / life balance"

Current Employee - Assistant Brand Manager in London, England

I have been working at Unilever full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work / life balance and flexible working. Most employees work from home every Friday, and it’s possible to work from home the other days as well if the manager allows it. 25 days annual leave. Free gym on site. Apart from that, not many benefits.

Cons

Limited HR presence. Limited Bonus. Limited reward (ABM works hard but are not rewarded). Difficulty to progress as not enough brand manager roles.

Advice to Management

Reward employees and change the job title from ‘assistant brand manager’ to ´junior brand manager’, or ’brand manager’ (level 1), as ABM are not doing the job of ´assistant’.

Unilever2019-10-14

Unilever Response

October 18, 2019Employer Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We recommend you share this with your HR business partner, but we will also pass this on to the relevant teams to see where we can improve.

Discover more reviews about Unilever.