- 5.019 Aug 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Great team and atmosphere. Flexible work timings. - Diverse set of clients. - Competitive salary and quality of work is good.
- Onboarding can be smoother. - Can't think of any other cons.
- 5.026 Oct 2022Campaign ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
- A fun and friendly culture - A great client base and opportunities to work on a variety of projects. - Plenty of opportunities for quick progression (if you take advantage of them!) - Good salary and regular pay reviews - Open communication and transparency throughout the agency - Huge focus on employee wellbeing - Very good training budgets and resources - Great work/life balance
Nothing to add here really, it's a shame to be leaving!
- 5.025 Aug 2022Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Warm team dynamic - Open lines of communication - Challenging and exciting client projects - Long standing client relationships - Senior Management is always encouraging growth and development - Opportunities to learn from skilled experts in the Marketing field
- Highly pressured environment as there is always exciting work to do! If you feel as though you don't work well in this kind of environment then it's not for you.