"Figures on a Spread Sheet if your face fits"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Manchester, England

I worked at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

the other Members of staff below Management Level are all really nice and Welcoming theirs a good team atmosphere

Cons

the management are not Approachable more interested in Taking Photos on there Mobile Phones and having a catch up than actually managing there team if your a yes Man with no soul you'll fit in great they brush anything under the carpet if you re in with the right People if not and you try to raise an issue your shot down and bundled into a room to keep you Quiet they have no compassion for the staff are obsessed with getting leads from customers who want to cancel as they cant get it right but they want you to pass them to a sales person on twice your wages and be constantly told about how your affecting the managers Bonus .

Continue reading

Verastar Response

HR Manager

Hello! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. I can see from what you have said that there are some concerning issues that we need to address. I'm very sorry to hear that you feel you have experienced this. We take all accusations very seriously and we would like to understand more if you would be willing to contact us in regards to this. If so, please email: HR@verastar.co.uk. We want to better understand the situation and how we can make change. Hope to hear from you.

1. "Sales"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Manchester, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good company to work for

Cons

Commission could be better sometimes

Verastar Response

Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We note your comments regarding salary, our uncapped commission structure and pay progression scheme allows employees to effectively manage their own salary - the more you put in, the more you get out. Keep up the great work :)

2. "Wish I could give 0 stars"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor

I worked at Verastar full-time

Pros

the people I worked with. leaving the company.

Cons

Management do not care about their employees

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Verastar.