"Customer service"

2.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Manchester, England

I worked at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people that work there. No bank holiday working, no evening work, only have to do the occasional Saturday shift Good bonus scheme

Cons

Long hours 9-6 is a long. Expected to work 1 Saturday a month with no incentive to do so (standard rate of pay & no time back) The pay is shocking for the hours you work and the amount of calls you take. - also star bonus if you say you’ll leave 5 days prior to getting the bonus you don’t get it! DISGUSTING. Oh and pay progression is a joke you’re promised pay rising every 3 months but this is only if they decide you’re worthy. People have been there 9 months and still on the same wage as when they started!!!! Constantly busy constant calls with complaints about the wait time or service. Customers always claiming a miss sell due take advantage of the vulnerable But how are we meant to provide such a good service if we aren’t given the time to do so. They have themed days and fri challenges but it's always the same people that get to go, as for the themed days it's only supervisors and management who aren't taking calls that get the benefit of this so called ‘fun’ then they post the photos everywhere as if it’s a happy environment. It isn’t at all.

Continue reading

Verastar Response

Executive Assistant

Hello, Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us. We would like to better understand these issues, if you could please contact our HR Department in confidence; HR@verastar.co.uk.

1. "Sales"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Manchester, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good company to work for

Cons

Commission could be better sometimes

Verastar Response

Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We note your comments regarding salary, our uncapped commission structure and pay progression scheme allows employees to effectively manage their own salary - the more you put in, the more you get out. Keep up the great work :)

2. "Wish I could give 0 stars"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor

I worked at Verastar full-time

Pros

the people I worked with. leaving the company.

Cons

Management do not care about their employees

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Verastar.