"Stressful and feeling of dishonesty"

2.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Manchester, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some of the people are cool, free coffee, sometimes there're treats. The training and trainers are good and efficient however a lot of technical knowledge at once.

Cons

Everything feels dishonest, three quarters of the calls are complaints and most of them feel miss sold. "Random" calls monitored but it's always the poor ones. Phone ringing the second you finish a call, long queues all day, long hours (9-6) for low pay and small break time. You'll be sat with almost everyone else in the company in one stuffy room. Lead focussed, constantly pushing products on existing customers, pushy managers. I did not enjoy working here.

Verastar Response

Executive Assistant

Hello, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your experience , we are always looking to improve and your feedback will help us.

1. "Sales"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Manchester, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good company to work for

Cons

Commission could be better sometimes

Verastar Response

Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We note your comments regarding salary, our uncapped commission structure and pay progression scheme allows employees to effectively manage their own salary - the more you put in, the more you get out. Keep up the great work :)

2. "Wish I could give 0 stars"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor

I worked at Verastar full-time

Pros

the people I worked with. leaving the company.

Cons

Management do not care about their employees

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Verastar.