"Customer Service"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Manchester, England

I worked at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

People on front line are great to work with- some great talent which are then sadly lost! Struggling to see a pro.

Cons

Always a catch to everything within the business. Always finding ways to cut down bonuses. No staff retention. Long hours- none flexible meaning having to take holidays for appointments. No internal promotions unless no salary incentive. Never open to new ideas, same old same old. Office wear- never seen by the public so unsure why this is the case. False promises to everything! Issues never resolved for customers and instead just buy more customers... viscous circle. Staff work incredibly hard but feels like trying to empty a sinking boat with a fork!

Continue reading

Verastar Response

Executive Assistant

Hello, Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us as we are always looking for ways to improve. We aim for all of our employees to feel valued and to enjoy their time working with us and are disappointed this was not your experience. We would like to look into your comments further so if you would be willing, please contact our HR Department in confidence at HR@verastar.co.uk I would like to reassure you we've been working hard to improve opportunities for career progression and the rewards we give our people.

1. "Sales"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Manchester, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good company to work for

Cons

Commission could be better sometimes

Verastar Response

Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We note your comments regarding salary, our uncapped commission structure and pay progression scheme allows employees to effectively manage their own salary - the more you put in, the more you get out. Keep up the great work :)

2. "Wish I could give 0 stars"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor

I worked at Verastar full-time

Pros

the people I worked with. leaving the company.

Cons

Management do not care about their employees

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Verastar.