"Customer service"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Northenden, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

The staff ( including the odd member of management) are what makes the place but sadly due to the lack of respect staff are given not many people last long, free tea and coffee.

Cons

Under staffed massively resulting in very angry customers, Along with the staff turn over being ridiculous. Glass door reviews are fake listen to the customer reviews and you'll see more of a real side of the company, one of the brands even has its own website set up "Unicom complaints" where customers are coming together to fight back against the company. Management are contradictive(excluding a few ) where are he rest parade around like its a playground. Never worked in such terrible environment. Myself along with many advisors will be seeing the back of this place but I warn any one do not be fooled by the promises. Do you research! It did have potential to be a great job and sounds amazing on paper the is poorly run and staff (that at left, which is minimal to the next lab monkeys come in for a few weeks) take the back lash of it

Continue reading

Verastar Response

Assistant HR Advisor

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Representative, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Verastar. We are always looking at ways in to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk) We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.

1. "Sales"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Manchester, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good company to work for

Cons

Commission could be better sometimes

Verastar Response

Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We note your comments regarding salary, our uncapped commission structure and pay progression scheme allows employees to effectively manage their own salary - the more you put in, the more you get out. Keep up the great work :)

2. "Wish I could give 0 stars"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor

I worked at Verastar full-time

Pros

the people I worked with. leaving the company.

Cons

Management do not care about their employees

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Verastar.