Verastar - QA team . . . | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "QA team . . ."

QA Specialist in Northenden, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Verastar for more than a year

Pros

-Pizza once a month -Flexi-time *dependant on if your manager allows it* - some good staff

Cons

-poor pay + pay progression signed off by manager who isn't monitored/they can basically decide if they want you to have a pay rise instead of basing it solely on a checklist which you work toward (as they're supposed to) - Reported to HR that management were leaking confidential information, bullying staff and mocking mental health issues but no investigation happened, instead they just 'filed it' (probably threw... it away) - senior management for QA dept. Runs teams through HR department instead of mentoring (if you make an error of any kind expect a warning or suspension) - QA team used to be very very good, however new management cares only about number of sales and allows agents to say anything to get the deal because it's 'more valuable'. This should be a concern of sales managers, not QA managers. - No pay for overtime although it's written in contracts that they can request you do it any time.

Advice to Management

- Investigate ALL accusations you receive, not just the ones from management. - better training for new senior management (because the 1 week induction that customer service get is not sufficient for QA senior management who as a result know nothing- if you dont believe me try giving them a test on CRM or the internal systems theyre supposed to be in charge of) - try talking to staff about their managers-... currently you believe how staff feel about them from speaking to the managers themselves. Talk to the people, don't act like they're below an opinion and you'll get a real view of how things are. - have a think about what this means and wonder about what it says about new QA management. The Qa team used to have the roles "QA Executive", now you're seeking "QA Advisors". Think about who made that change and why then maybe youll start to understand the level of distain showed to staff in that team and how our opinions were treated every day.

Verastar2018-11-12

December 3, 2018Assistant HR Advisor

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very concerned regarding the issues you have raised. Namely, allegations of confidential information being leaked, and investigations needed for other accusations. As such, we would like to investigate all the issues you have raised as a matter of urgency. All matters will be dealt with privately and confidentially – please contact HR@verastar.co.uk as soon as possible. Kind Regards, Verastar Team.

1. "Telesales Hamilton"

Current Employee - Telephone Sales Representative in Hamilton, Scotland

I have been working at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good environment, get a lot of support, uncapped commission.

Cons

Holiday allocation, no sick pay.

Verastar2019-08-22

August 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential. Keep up the great work

2. "Seems OK"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Wythenshawe, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice people no weekends

Cons

Long hours not great pay

Advice to Management

Better pay pack

Verastar2019-10-08

October 15, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with Verastar. We appreciate the feedback regarding the working hours - however, we do like to think we offer a good work/life balance as there are no awkward shift patterns and no weekend shifts. Keep up the great work :)

Discover more reviews about Verastar.