"Bullied by Management"

1.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northenden, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

permanent positions available with regular hours of work and annual salary

Cons

1. Salary is very low against industry standard 2. QA/Sales Support/Partner support senior management bully me daily, very unsupportive and demeaning 3. Previous staff have left the teams because managers pushed them out or because there were threats of violence toward them which management did not resolve 4. One staff member was ill and was getting stressed in role so got pushed to another team so management didn't have to deal with her instead of actual management and support 5. The office act like children and slander brokers/partners until they're in the office then everyone's nice to their faces but laugh about them behind closed doors 6. Asked to breach internal policies daily to get ahead even if this means putting the team at a disadvantage or breaching confidentiality

Continue reading

Verastar Response

December 3, 2018Assistant HR Advisor

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very concerned regarding the issues you have raised, as they go against a number of our company policies and procedures. Namely, our Anti-Harassment and Bullying policy, and our Equal Opportunities. We would like to assure you that any allegations of bullying, harassment, threats of violence, breach of policy are taken very, very seriously. As such, we would like to investigate all the issues you have raised as a matter of urgency. All matters will be dealt with privately and confidentially – please contact HR@verastar.co.uk as soon as possible. Kind Regards, Verastar Team.

1. "Working for Verastar"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Manchester, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

I only started the company in October 2019 and from the start of 2021 i progressed to a team leader, this is the only company in my career where i have felt looked after and seen clear progression in my career. The targets that are expected are easily attainable for any skill level, if you overachieve your targets over 12 weeks then you will automatically go through pay progression and gain a pay rise. If you over achieve your targets for the months you can earn and extra £3600 a year. I believe the pay is fair and you can earn serious money as long as you have a good attitude and willingness to learn.

Cons

I think the only downside would be some of the previous staff we have hired at manager level and also advisor level.

2. "competitive"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Sales in Sale, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good basic and comms based on skill set

Cons

my commute is far but thats a personal

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Verastar.