Verastar - Baffled how we won the best company award. | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Baffled how we won the best company award."

Current Employee - Kinex Service Advisor in Manchester, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Some of the staff try really really hard. They try to help enforce change. They try to withstand the constant pressure of the work load.

Cons

Pretty much everything else. The management have no faith in the company. Everything is a double standard. From the outside the company looks like a big shiny place to work. But when you walk through the door your met with a greating of anxiety and depression to start your day. HR don't care. And I know it's petty but the office really smells.

Advice to Management

Treat those who care with some respect. Acknowledge the ages work staff put in. You loose all your staff because of the way you treat them. Putting all the stress on your supervisors because you can't manage your team or because you prefer to sit and chat instead of doing your job.

Verastar2019-02-15

February 25, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy that you have so many positive things to say about the employees you work with. However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience as a Service Advisor, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives ...

1. "Good Place to work"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Nice staff, good company benefits, good progression within company, good management

Cons

could have more dress down days

Advice to Management

could be more flexible on dress code

Verastar2019-05-20

May 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for leaving such a positive review! It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with Verastar and are making use of the great company benefits Keep up the great work :)

2. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Sales Adviser in Manchester, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

fantastic Training on an ongoing basis and very helpful managers as well as great incentives

Cons

have to wear formal wear

Verastar2019-05-20

May 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review! It's great to hear that the in-depth training we provide is being recognised and received so positively! Keep up the great work :)

Discover more reviews about Verastar.