1. "Great Job"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Adviser in Manchester, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

fantastic Training on an ongoing basis and very helpful managers as well as great incentives

Cons

have to wear formal wear

Verastar2019-05-20

May 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review! It's great to hear that the in-depth training we provide is being recognised and received so positively! Keep up the great work :)

1. "Verastar"

Former Employee - Sales in Manchester, England

I worked at Verastar full-time

Pros

Environment is amazing so is the team and spirit

Cons

However they focus too much on hitting targets and hitting call time

Verastar2020-04-27

May 4, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

2. "Proud of our commitment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Sale, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

In difficult times the commitment Verastar has shown to both our customers and our staff has been amazing. The company has taken steps to move all of us to be able to work at home to ensure that the impact to both our families and our customers is minimal and I am sure this has been no small undertaking. For my colleagues I ask that we give the same commitment and for our customers I want to let you know that we will not leave you on your own

Cons

We may face some challenges over the coming months that make it harder for us but we will be doing our best

Continue reading
    Verastar2020-03-23

April 2, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is lovely to hear that the steps we have taken as a company to support our colleagues and customers in these unprecedented times are going well. We are doing our best to catch any challenges you may be facing, therefore if you have any concerns please contact the HR department via email. HR@verastar.co.uk We appreciate all of your hard work, keep it up!

Discover more reviews about Verastar.