1. "Not great"

2.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mostly Monday to Friday with rarely any weekends

Cons

Poor management, poor training and salary could be better.

Continue reading

Verastar Response

August 14, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Representative, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Verastar. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.

1. "Putting colleagues at the heart of our business"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve been at Verastar for just over a year and what has really impressed me is the passion, drive and determination the senior leadership team has in creating a brilliant place to work for all our colleagues. We’re on a journey, just like every other business, but already I’ve been part of great initiatives being delivered across employee benefits, wellbeing, culture and reward and recognition. Plus the new head office in Sale is awesome. It really is an exciting time to be part of Verastar and I am passionate about ensuring our colleagues are absolutely at the heart of the business. And we all know the quote about happy colleagues making for happy customers!

Cons

I haven’t really experienced any yet but I know the business is working hard to improve those areas where we know we can do more.

2. "company big changes"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Manchester City Centre, England, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

company is massively improving heading in the right direction in regards to customer experience us as employees getting a lot more support and office faculties are improving

Cons

previously this job was known as people coming an going and employees getting bad experiences either not enough support or poor management

Discover more reviews about Verastar.