Verisure - Full Stack Developer | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Full Stack Developer"

I have been working at Verisure full-time

Pros

To be honest i find everything ok in Verisure

Cons

I have nothing to complain

Verisure2019-05-15
  1. "More than just a sales force"

Current Employee - HQ Full Time in Brentford, England

I have been working at Verisure full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Internal progression - the opportunities are endless if you really want them! Support and encouragement right from the very top - no idea or suggestion is a bad one Fast-paced, exciting environment Accessible and approachable higher management Family-esq environment - everyone is always keen to help Great social perks from free-lunch Fridays to team building days out A lot of the ex-employee negativity... comes from disgruntled sales execs and it's true the Field Sales it tough but there is a very attractive and uncapped commission structure as well as opportunities to win amazing foreign breaks - already this year Verisure have sent sellers that have earned it to Dubai and Istanbul!! From a HQ perspective, well the perks might not be as glamorous but I can honestly say I've never felt so nurtured by a company before!! I started 2 years ago because I needed a salary. I wasn't looking for a career or to climb a ladder. However, because my line manager at the time saw potential in me I'm now part of a newly established team driving forward an exciting partnership and so invested in the desire to succeed that I'm now in a place where I'm excited to be at work and thinking about how far up the ladder I can go!! Because Verisure believe in me I believe in myself and my ability to achieve something important within and for this business!! And I'm not the only one either; all around me I see employees that have progressed beyond their expectations and are far beyond where they were when I first met them in my induction period just 2 years ago. It's not always easy but it's sure as hell exciting!!

Cons

None that really spring to mind. It's true that within the Field Sales force expectations are high and those that don't succeed find it easy to blame the company for their lack of achievement. But for those that accept the challenge, apply themselves and are prepared to work hard the rewards are plentiful!!

Advice to Management

Keep your eyes open always, there is potential everywhere and it some times starts in the wrong place.

Verisure2019-07-18
  2. "Very nice and welcoming"

Current Employee - Security Consultant

I have been working at Verisure full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hard work pays off well with great commissions.

Cons

It has a commission threshold and long ours of work in the field.

Advice to Management

Remove the commission threshold and rather add the extra commission earned on top of the basic - that will keep your employees happy and loyal.

Verisure2019-07-28

Discover more reviews about Verisure.