There are newer employer reviews for Volusion

Casual atmosphere with cool but talented and dedicated team

Current Employee - Services in Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Services in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Volusion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Casual atmosphere - no real dress code; people aren't stressed out and crazy - Snacks, food, more food, ice cream, bring beer to work on Friday - Lots of opportunities for new ideas and improving services - Coworkers / managers listen and everyone helps each other out. - Good salary and benefits - Company provided tech, flexibility in desk (can move around with laptop)

Cons

- Things can move crazy quick at times, and sometimes you feel the growing pains. Sometimes there's a ton of work to be done. It's definitely not easy, but it's rewarding and a place where you enjoy going in everyday

Advice to Management

Keep us in the loop. :)

Other Employee Reviews for Volusion

1. Great place to work!

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Austin, TX (US)
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Volusion full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of free food and culture events. I actually enjoy coming to work. It is great being able to relax at work when you need to and still be motivated to do your best.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons that have to do with the culture or people that work there. However, I do feel that internally hired position can some times pay under the market rate.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

2. Good place to work

Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Volusion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am in my mid-30s and have had several jobs. Volusion is one of the best I've had. It's a great working environment. It seems like there is free food at least once a week. There are a lot of fun activities to participate in. I feel like Volusion does genuinely care about its employees and wants to keep them happy. Benefits are great!

Cons

There is always something to complain about, right? But, I cannot think of any deal breakers. It's a good size company and I can speak for my experience thus far, which has been overall positive.

Advice to Management

I have enjoyed the recent insight to where the company is headed.