1. "Great Work environment"

Current Employee - QA Tester in Dundee, Scotland

I have been working at Waracle full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great office environment that is very understanding. Friendly team that makes the work day enjoyable. Innovative work environment, tons of exciting new projects in the works. Flexible working hours. Unlimited supply coffee and camaraderie.

Cons

Not much training offered to new employees.

Continue reading
    Waracle2019-02-01

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing opportunity!"

Current Employee - QA Tester in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Waracle full-time

Pros

Waracle for me, has been a wild ride before I joined the amazing team. When I first applied, I was rejected due to my lack of experience with mobile testing, however a huge stroke of luck happened and a week later after receiving my rejection, I got an email asking if I was available for a quick call. Turns out despite having the lack of experience in certain areas, I was given a huge chance with receiving an interview with Waracle's QA team! Due to current reasons with the virus going round, my interview was conducted online to keep both myself and the interviewers safe. Interview process was great. Overall lasted an hour at most. Both the interviewers made sure I was in a relaxed environment, even though I was in my own home, and just made sure we were talking on friendly levels. Interview itself consisted with questions about Waracle, my experience, some questions about QA and lastly a short test to value my skills in test case writing and observation. After the interview was completed, I was told an answer would be given shortly and just after a few days, I received the email! Amazing!

Cons

Only cons I have really is the situation with the virus. I haven't been able to see the office or even any staff face to face yet!

Waracle2020-05-29
  2. "Fantastic company to work for!"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Tester in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Waracle full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A company that actually cares for the welfare and development of it's employees. - Everyone at the company is so friendly, helpful and approachable, from the CEO to the HR staff. - Competative salary and rewards. - Fantasic work and life balance. A someone with a young family having a degree of flexibility in how I work has been invaluable. - The job itself has been very enjoyable and rewarding, with a strong team to back you up.

Cons

I have not found anything negative about the company yet!

Continue reading
    Waracle2020-05-17

Discover more reviews about Waracle.