Employee Review

Current Employee

Great Company

24 Jun 2015 - Senior CopyWriter in Exeter, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I began my role at Webrecruit in 2013 as a Junior Copywriter. I have since progressed to become a Copywriter and recently became a Senior Copywriter within the Service Delivery Team. Since joining Webrecruit, I have been provided with endless opportunities to get involved in other areas of the business, ranging from Marketing to Candidate Services. As Webrecruit is constantly growing, I feel as though it's an exciting environment in which to take on new challenges and expand my skill-set. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time working here and have made some great friends along the way. The culture is professional, yet sociable, which really appeals to me, and there are always evenings out and after work events being arranged amongst the various teams. As an employer, I can't recommend Webrecruit highly enough.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of any bad points about my time at Webrecruit so far - I've been supported, encouraged and provided with excellent training. I thoroughly enjoy my role and the work I do for Webrecruit.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Still waiting for my last paycheck

14 Feb 2020 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great independence and flexibility in the role.

Cons

I'm still waiting for my last month of pay.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Intern, more than 10 years

Scam

11 Sep 2014 - Motion Graphics Artist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing really. It just a website to get your email address so they can ask you to pay for them to forward your resume to the "companies"

Cons

Nothing. It's a scam. Google the name and you'll see.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Webrecruit.